About Sapphire Guitar
Sapphire Guitar is a guitar plugin created from guitar samples in combination with ambient textures.
The guitar samples were recorded from acoustic, classical, and electric guitars with different techniques such as palm-muted, fingerboard notes, open strings, short notes, and harmonics.
Five ambient pads/textures can be added to each guitar preset to create unique sounds.
The Essential and Max versions have the same design and functionality.
1. Instrument/preset selector.
2. TXs Volume: Volume knob for each ambient texture. Before using it, you need to activate it with the button.
3. Filter: Lowpass.
4. Settings: Curve, width and envelope of the textures.
5. FXs: Chorus, drive, and reverb.
6. Delay: It can be synchronized with DAW (1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc) or manual (with the time knob).
7. Guitar ADSR.
8. Master settings: Gain, pan and volume meter.
* Native Apple Silicon support