Ibiskus is a plugin featuring five rare wind instruments transformed into 23 creative sounds, perfectly suited for genres such as lofi or ambient/cinematic music.
The Idea behind Ibiskus
The inspiration for Ibiskus came when we stumbled upon a set of five unique wind instruments at a local market. We thought it would be a great idea to create a virtual instrument from these rare samples. We purchased the instruments and experimented with each one, even those we weren’t familiar with, like the slide whistle.
After several experiments and recordings, we created 23 different sounds, which were divided into two categories – short and endless.
The “shorts” presets consist of staccato recordings of the instruments, ideal for lo-fi/alternative music genres or if you’re simply looking for flute, sikus, or slide whistle sounds. On the other hand, the “endless” presets are created by looping long notes to create an infinite sound, making them ideal for ambient and cinematic genres.
Ibiskus contains 23 sounds/presets that were created from five rare wind instruments.
The plugin includes controls for lowpass, reverb, delay, chorus, LFO, envelope, and width.
With Ibiskus, you can experiment with unique wind instrument sounds, whether you’re looking for something short and snappy or infinite and atmospheric.
- 23 sounds created from five rare wind instruments.
- Lowpass, reverb, delay, chorus, LFO, envelope, and width controls.
- Recorded at 44.1 kHz/24-bit.
- Only requires 60MB of space.
- Completely free.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 (only 64 bit).
- A VST3-compatible DAW.
- Compatible with macOS El Capitan to Ventura.
- A VST3 or AU compatible DAW.
* Native Apple Silicon support